At Moss & Tapia Law, LLC, we serve clients in real estate transactions and litigation that involves co-ops and condominiums. Our experienced attorneys will be able to address a wide variety of needs regarding co-ops and/or condominiums. We represent both individual owners of a co-op unit or a condominium and owners and managers of the building as a whole.
Our attorneys represent co-op and condominium corporations, purchasers and sellers, managers, and individual unit owners in co-op and condo disputes. Our firm has represented both plaintiffs and defendants in lawsuits regarding co-ops and condominiums in the New York City area. We handle a wide variety of issues that include:
- Claims concerning sales, purchases, and transfers
- Construction and renovation
- Commercial leases and contracts
- Maintenance, assessment, and fees
- Condominium and co-op offering plans
- Bylaws and rules of condominiums and co-ops
- Management and operation of co-ops and condos
- Lawful use of units
- Physical damage to unit(s) or building
For more information or to schedule your initial consultation, call 212-566-6780 or contact us online today.