Are you a tenant having issues with your landlord or your landlord's management company?
- Have you received a notice demanding rent or telling you to leave your home by a certain date?
- Is your landlord harassing you by frequently calling you making demands, showing up at your apartment unannounced or threatening you?
- Have you already received notice that a court proceeding has been filed against you?
- Did someone post an eviction notice on your door?
- Do you have conditions in your apartment that need to be fixed?
- Did your landlord say you could break your lease early then turn around and demand payment for the remaining months on the lease?
- Have you tried negotiating your lease with your landlord or is there another reason the relationship between you has broken down?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, we are tenant lawyers who can help you. We have over 25 years of experience representing thousands of tenants facing eviction, living with deplorable conditions in their apartment and who need help negotiating with their landlord for other reasons. Many times, landlords have the upper hand in a landlord-tenant relationship and know how to manipulate tenants so it is not a fair fight to deal with your landlord without representation. Our attorneys know the ins and outs of tenant law and representation will vigorously defend your rights and help you achieve the outcome you desire. We have reasonable fees and payment plans that fit almost any budget.
If you need help because you are facing eviction, need repairs in your apartment, are being harassed by your landlord or just cannot deal with your landlord yourself, please call us today to see how we can help.